I thought Noah was getting 4 teeth at once. He's getting 6 - 4 molars, 2 incisors and I'm sure the other 2 incisors are just waiting to grace us with their presence. What this means is that Noah is very very cranky, which means Mommy is very very cranky. In order for both of us to make it out alive, I am going to give him Tylenol and Ibuprofen throughout the day. I made this decision yesterday when Ben was holding his ears and asked if he could go in my room and watch TV with the door closed because Noah was giving him a headache. He even said, "Noah is a pain the butt." Whew...I thought he was going to end the sentence with another choice word that I know I used a few times yesterday. Enter Ibuprofen and we got a 2 hour nap and a happy baby the rest of the night. Thank God!
With Noah's new teeth, the kid is becoming very picky. He doesn't want fruit or vegetables or any of his old favorites like yogurt. He wants toast, granola bars, goldfish crackers, pasta. The kid just wants to carbo load. And since I am picking and choosing my battles these days rather than check myself into an insane asylum, I am indulging his carbo loading.
This mornings breakfast was a nutrigrain bar while watching Sesame Street with a side of Tylenol.

I am never winning mother of the year.
1 comment:
How funny that all of the sudden that is Brayden's diet too. After resisting the yogurt this morning we settled on a pop tart. Hey at least your nutrigrain bar is more nutritious. Brayden is going to turn into a goldfish...regular kind, the pretzels, the goldfish smores cookies. Or "tookies" as he says. I'm the same way though...I choose my battles so if another bowl of "tookies" will satisfy him, have at it!
Post a Comment