Sunday, February 1, 2009

A Day of Miracles

The day started like any other Sunday. Sleeping in, reading the paper, making something with bacon for breakfast, walking the dogs...

Today is Superbowl Sunday.

Our Arizona Cardinals are in the Superbowl.
This has never happened.
Yes, they lost, but just barely. It was a fantastic game.

Just being in the Superbowl was a miracle for the Cardinals.

But, that wasn't the only miracle today.

After a year of "trying" for another baby, we found out we are pregnant.

A day of miracles indeed...

6 comments:

Linda said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! We're so happy for you!

Sorry about the Cardinals - I was hoping they would win, even though I don't follow football.

Anonymous said...

Aw, Jeez - after last time you better make sure you have a full tank of gas and a place to take the kiddos! I don't want to hear about a crazy red head delivering on Hwy 69!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!

--Katfe :)

Amy said...

Congrats Gina & David!! I hear after three it gets easier :-)

Sarah said...

YAY!!!! Congratulations! I am thrilled for you!

Holly and Bo said...

Congratulations!! That is so exciting. Babies, babies, everywhere.

Lindsay said...

Still getting happy goose bumps for you!!!!!!!