Friday, February 13, 2009

Worries

David has been sleeping on the sofa the past 3 nights because I'm coughing so much. He didn't sleep last night. Not a wink the entire night.

He was worried about Emily who was up until 2:30 complaining that her knee hurt. She does this a few times a year. I'm thinking it's growing pains because physically nothing happened to her knee and it looks fine to me.

He finally got her to sleep, but then he couldn't go to sleep. He got on the computer and did work until 8:00 this morning at which time he called in sick. I think he'll only need to claim 3 hours of sick time because he worked from 3 AM to 8 AM. He said he just couldn't sleep. I think the worries about his work and pay decreases is weighing on him.

We have savings and I know we'll be fine. But, it doesn't make the worry any less.

He finally fell asleep on the sofa with another redhead...
Should I be worried? :o)

2 comments:

Linda said...

We're thinking of you guys and keeping you in our prayers.

Interesting that Emily complains about the knee pain every so often -- Sarah has done that also throughout her life at various times. I've been told it's growing pains. I don't know, I've never really asked the doctor about it. It comes and goes. I have knee pain now as well, but it goes by a different name - arthritis. :-O

Anyway, just wanted to let you know that we're thinking of you. Hope you all have a restful weekend.

Love, Linda

Anonymous said...

Hi G.
Well I still don't see the comment, so I guess like you said there must have been a Hiccup! My comment was I don't believe the red head on the couch will give you any competition unless of course you start falling for the David Copperfield act!If you do then we may all have to start worrying ;)
Happy Valentines Day.
Love ya'
G.