Saturday, February 28, 2009

They Google What?

I love the site meter feature on my blog. I can log in and see how many people have viewed my blog and approximately where they are from. I say approximate because I come up as Phoenix and I live 100 miles away from Phoenix. Small glitch.

The feature I love the most is the ability to see how people found my blog. Some people find my blog through other blogs or my facebook link. Some people google a phrase and my blog comes up.

Are you curious what google searches bring up my blog the most?

Apparently, people are very interested in neti pots. My blog comes up and people can view my lovely instructional video. In case you missed it, click here. What is frightening for me is that people all over the world are looking for information about a neti pot and there I am, dork of the year, flooding my nose with water. Do I really want a person from Switzerland to see that? It is what it is I suppose. If it helps someone, so be it.

You'll never guess the next most searched topic that brings up my blog. "How to skin a rabbit". Seriously, people want to know this information? I doubt they are expecting to find a story about my cat, but if you missed that post, you can check it out here. You and someone in New Zealand can read it together.

1 comment:

Linda said...

Isn't this interesting? I looked at my stats as well and it was amazing.