Every time, I get pregnant, I get wicked sick. Not throwing up sick, that never happens thankfully. But, I catch some cold that the kids have and I'm miserable. I can't take 2 doses of Nyquil and call it a night. I tough it out. I was up almost the entire night stuffed up and coughing. David slept on the sofa. The baby is already telling me that he/she takes what it wants and I get whatever is leftover.
My kids don't seem to understand that Mom needs some rest. I tried to take a nap on the sofa and the next thing I know they are riding their bikes through the house.
David will be home in 1 hour and 25 minutes. Thank God.
3 comments:
Have you tried Vicks vap-o rub? I keep hearing that rubbing it on your feet, then covering with socks, stops a cough. It's worth a try. If that doesn't work, rubbing it on your neck/chest seems the obvious alternative.
I hope you feel better and can manage to rest.
That's too funny (not really). But I was just thinking about how you always get sick and I was going to lecture you - I don't know on what exactly. Take it easy friend! Hang in there!
Post a Comment