Yesterday, I loaded up Ben and Noah and we headed to the YMCA for Ben's gymnastics class. It went well, except when Noah messed his diaper. At least I remembered to bring one. It's been over a year since I've needed to carry around a spare diaper and change it on the front seat of my van. This is going to take a little adjusting.
Noah looks less than thrilled to be heading to gymnastics.
Emily had her first open house at school. We weren't even planning on going, but she was all excited about singing songs in the gym. I decided to go with Em and Ben and David stayed home with Noah, too many kid germs.
Here's Emily's classroom. They have a learning system with the rainbow and when you master one of the skills, you get a ring on your rainbow. She already has capital letters and lowercase letters done. We are on to sounds of the letters, which unfortunately, I can't help her with. I just don't get phonics. I mean like circus. How does the first C sound like an S and the second C sound like a K? I can't tell you what sound U makes. Luckily, her Dad can help her and she seems to know the sounds better than I do. Hey, when it's time for numbers, Mama will be right there to help.
Ben wore his superman shirt and cape (pajamas) out in public. Who cares right?
Here's Ben doing his own thing.
Noah had his weekly weight check. He gained 8 ounces in one week. He's up to 5 pounds 2 ounces. Still a featherweight, but getting up there.
We've been working on tying shoes for awhile with Em. This morning she got it. She was so excited. I hadn't fixed her hair for school yet, but this smile is worth a million bucks.
3 comments:
Everyone looks like they are having a great time..love the videos and I think tying your shoes for the first time alone is a really big deal.I am so happy to hear that Noah has gained so much weight already, before you know it he will be demanding a steak for lunch.:) Love to you all..Auntie Barb
Glad to hear all is well. High five to Em for tying her shoes - way to go!
All great news - love the photos and videos! :)
Post a Comment