David's Auntie Barb sent us this adorable blanket that has a measuring chart on it. I was wondering how tall he had gotten as I've actually started a bag of clothes he has outgrown! So, here he is at a very full 20 inches long. He's grown over 3 1/2 inches since he was born. At this rate, he'll be taller than me by 6 months. He'll also be taller and heavier than both Emily and Ben by his due date of Oct. 2.
He's finally starting to have periods where he is awake for 30-60 minutes before or after he eats. I was able to have a little mini photo shoot with him, but he hates the flash and always makes a startled expression for most of the photos.
I'm including this last deer in headlights photo, so my MIL can see his eyes. Emily and Ben came out with very brown eyes, but Noah's are that bluish-gray. I'm sure they will turn brown, but it's interesting for now.
He's still eating every 4 hours and we are keeping to that schedule. It's too good to mess with for now. He's also up to almost 3 ounces per feed which is enormous for a "newborn". He's a great baby...so far.
3 comments:
What a cutie! I need to come up again for more holding time. I feel like I didn't hold him enough last week. Give him kisses for me!
I am glad to see his blanket is working out as a measuring tool.It struck me when buying it that Noah would be perfect for this item as he had so much growing to do still, but I see he has already grown so much since he was born. It is wonderful to see from afar...Love Auntie Barb
Such adorable photos and that's a really cute blanket indeed!
What a blessing it is that Noah is growing so rapidly. Maybe his eyes will stay blue - everyone in my family (Mom, Dad, sisters, Sarah) has blue eyes and there are brown eyes on Sarah's Dad's side, but blue still is the predominant color here. :)
Post a Comment