Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Flower Child, A Month and Batman

My Dad and Suzy came home from Idaho this past weekend. They stopped here for the night to see the kids. They hadn't seen Noah yet. They spent time loving on Noah and playing with the kids.


I took Emily shopping (compliments of Grammie Gwynne) to get some fall clothes (although it's still 80 here). She loves wearing leggings to school, so she picked out 5 pairs. This pair must be her favorite as they were the first she wore. I think I had a pair just like this when I was 5 in the 70's.


Noah is a month old today. I can't believe it. It's hard to imagine his first 18 days were in the NICU. That's already become a faded memory. He's doing really well though and still on his 4 hour feeding schedule. He sleeps so much that I forget he's here sometimes.


Papa and Grandma Suzy took the kids shopping for Emily's birthday. Ben picked out a batman costume. Shocker. He's really into this superhero thing.


Ok, this mask cracks me up.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't believe Noah is already a month old.He looks so great in the pictures.Ben looks like a real little supehero too..Em is growing up so fast..I guess your life has returned to normal now and you can catch your breath again..I am so glad to see you all are so well.In fact I would say that little superbaby looks a little bit chubby in the face..Just my opinion..Auntie Barb

Anonymous said...

Great pictures especially the one of Noah and of course the Flower Child and our own little Batman.Thanks for taking the time to share them with us.
Love,
G.

Linda said...

I always enjoy your updates. I had floral pants in the late 60's/early 70's as well - loved them. :)

All of the photos are great, I always get a chuckle out of Ben, and Noah looks fantastically-well!

Way to go! :)