Introducing Sir Bencelot and Lady Emevere!
The other day my Mom asked what Ben thinks when he holds Noah. Um, he's never held Noah. Emily asks five times a day. Ben never had and it never even occurred to me to ask him if he wanted to hold Noah. So, I asked and he said yes.
This poor little guy went under the knife today as well. They don't like to circumcise preemies. Our doctor wanted to wait until he was between 5-6 pounds and 6-8 weeks. So, today was the day. David took him and actually stayed in the room and helped hold his arms down. The retelling of the story made my penis hurt, oh wait, I don't have one, but it was like sympathy pains. They did numb the area and he's been on tylenol ever since, but it just looks so painful.
Our little man also weighed in at a whopping 6 pounds 12 ounces. He was one ounce short of gaining a pound in the last 11 days. Ben was 6 pounds 13 ounces and 2 days past his due date. Em was 7.7 and on her due date, so Noah will definitely be bigger than both of them on his due date, which was October 2. It's hard to believe he wouldn't even be here right now.
3 comments:
Noah looks so cute! I'm happy to hear all went well today.
Wow! Knights and knives and baby, Oh My!
Noah looks so comfy in Ben's arms and Ben looks so proud of his big brother status. This has been quite a week for dr. visits in your family, and when does Princess Emily get her turn??? Just joking.I think Ben must have a terrific imagination to keep wanting and using all his new accessories. I'd love to know what goes on his mind .
Thanks for posting new pics. They always make my day!
Love,
G.
Hey something I can relate on... well at least one part of your story, LOL ;)
Glad everything went well and that photo of Ben holding Noah is just so very precious. I love the look on Ben's face. Awww.
Post a Comment