This is the funniest picture of Noah. David said he looked like a salamander and I laughed for about 10 minutes. Then, I thought he looked like Sid the Sloth from Ice Age. What do you think?

It was just a bad picture. He's not that funny looking. Proof in the picture below, but I couldn't resist as was too funny.
2 comments:
My poor little Noah! He looks like he is being strangled. He is so cute and so tiny but with someone grabbing him around the throat like that it is lucky only his eyes are bulging. Still 2 weeks till due date and look how far he's come already. He must make you so happy. :)
My Word verification below is trubble... I wonder if that is I sign that you might be in big trouble if you keep poking fun at him!Hope Not.
Love,
G
No Way! He looks like Gollum from Lord of the Rings! that is such a funny picture!
I love baby pictures! Thank God for digital camera's, or my kids would look like freaks in all of their baby pics!
Post a Comment