Saturday, August 22, 2009

16 Days

It's been 16 very long days since I've been in my home. Here are 16 things that I missed the most.

1. Emily and Ben (David too, but he's not here)
2. Pasta with homemade sauce for dinner
3. My computer
4. My own shower
5. Knowing where everything is
6. Coffee, we make it perfect
7. Laying on my sofa
8. The smell of my house
9. Ben's hugs
10. Sleeping in my own bed
11. Stepping on the scale to see that I lost 33 pounds in 2 weeks (almost all water)
12. Singing songs to the kids while they fall asleep
13. Emily's freckles
14. Soft 400 thread count sheets
15. My crazy animals
16. Yelling at the kids (which happened within an hour of being home)

Now, I miss Noah. We'll all be together soon.

2 comments:

Linda said...

Hoping you'll all be together very soon ♥

pam said...

Hope you're having a great time up in PV. Can't wait to catch up and hear about your weekend. Love you!