Sunday, August 23, 2009

Twas The Night Before Chaos

Now that I'm finally able to download what was on our camera before everything happened, I found some cute videos of the kids at the pool. This was the night before I went to the hospital. Here's Emily swimming across the pool. David is there to assist only if needed, but she made it all the way across by herself. I'm so proud of her.


Here's Em diving for her rings.


Ben enjoys the pool, but he is always happy to get out and get bundled up.


This is Ben under the towel. He's silly.


It's weird how one night you are hanging with your family having fun at the pool and the very next night, you are getting air-evac'd and having a baby too soon. One just never knows, but I think we've had enough surprises for awhile.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so proud of Emily and her making it all the way across the pool. She is like a little polliwog. Ben must have been in his hot tub stupor all the words had been sweated out. Thank you for the posting. I know you were busy as all get out this weekend and still had time to think about the other two babies and their Grammie. You are the best!
Love,
G.

Anonymous said...

Alanah has been begging to go to the clubhouse swimming with Em! I keep telling her it's too cold!!! Maybe we can all manage to go one more time before the clubhouse closes (I'm assuming labor day weekend). I'll be hangin' in the hot tub!! And you can too now!!! Ok, so get home and then we'll plan that one, my planner friend you!

Dak