Noah continues to do great. He is eating between 40-55 cc's a feed. When he was being tube fed, they only did 37. So, it's awesome that he can hold down this much on his own.
They are doing the altitude test right now. They make a little tent chamber out of his crib and put in the nitrogen. The test lasts 6 hours!
Tonight or tomorrow morning, they will do the car seat test. Since we live so far, they will leave him in there for almost 3 hours to make sure he does fine in that position. Hopefully, all will go well.
I'm taking an infant CPR course today at 3:00. Just good information to know.
It looks like we probably won't get discharged tomorrow, which is fine. I don't want to rush anything. He's doing perfectly and they won't release him unless they are confidant in how he is doing. Our nurse today said probably Wednesday. That sounds good to me.
I'm excited at the prospect of all of this winding down.
I'm seeing the light at the end of the tunnel.
4 comments:
Swwwweeeet! You'll be home for Emily's birthday I'm sure!
Stacy and I took the kids to the park this morning and then Krista and Cameron and Anna showed up. We had a great morning. Can't wait till you and the boys will be there with us! I call holding the baby! :-)
Dak
Wonderful!! :)
I agree with you, better not to rush.We hope that "Superbaby Noah" passes all his tests and can soon go home and spend some time with his big Bro Ben and Sis Emily.
Thanks for always keeping us updated.Love Auntie Barb
Post a Comment