Thursday, August 27, 2009

Blessed

Last night I got to lay with my husband in our own bed for the first time in 20 days. Being in his arms and having his body wrapped around mine, I finally felt like I was home. We talked and laughed and it was lovely. I had all of my babies under the same roof and all is right with my world.

I truly am blessed.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

A picture is really worth a thousand words! It is incredible to see that Noah is so tiny compared to Emily's baby dolls. He is an amazing little miracle baby! You must be so thrilled to have him home! Congratulations on being a true "Super Mom!"
Kathi

pam said...

love, love, love the picture! So happy you're happy. Love you!

Anonymous said...

Gina, This is going to sound really crazy, but I would like to think it was my Mom looking out for you guys and making her 1 year appearance in the form of taking you and Noah safely home to be with your wonderful family.
Love,
G.

Linda said...

What a great photo and yes, you're indeed blessed. ♥

brownymama said...

I love the picture! And the post was so sweet.

Sarah said...

That photo is darling and eye-opening. Noah really is so tiny! So glad you're home and he's doing so well.