Today my sweet little boy turned 3. We had a nice party at our house with family and friends. We ate lots of food and he got lots of presents.
Here are just a few photos from the party...
Despite all of our recent financial woes, I had to take a moment and just be grateful for all that we have. We are blessed.
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Yes, you truly are blessed. As is your family to have YOU! Ben looks like such a big boy with his black turtle neck. Not the little guy I heard crying for his Mommy earlier on in the day. He is very sweet and we all love him a lot. I am glad you and all your friends had a nice day, and that Ben actually had reason to smile. :)We both wish we could have been there. Love, G.
What a cute pic of you and Ben! I can't believe it has been 3 years! Where did they go? Seriously!!! Victoria and Andrew say, "Happy Birthday Ben!" They can't wait to play again soon!
4 comments:
Yes, you truly are blessed. As is your family to have YOU!
Ben looks like such a big boy with his black turtle neck. Not the little guy I heard crying for his Mommy earlier on in the day. He is very sweet and we all love him a lot. I am glad you and all your friends had a nice day, and that Ben actually had reason to smile. :)We both wish we could have been there.
Love,
G.
Very nice! Great photos and looks like a lot of fun. :-)
My youngest turns 3 tomorrow. It's a fun age!
What a cute pic of you and Ben!
I can't believe it has been 3 years! Where did they go? Seriously!!! Victoria and Andrew say, "Happy Birthday Ben!" They can't wait to play again soon!
Post a Comment