Her answers are first with what I thought she'd answer or what I said in parenthesis.
Her answers from 2010 are here.
Her answers from 2011 are here.
Here are her answers this year, 2012.
My favorite time of day is __________.
vacation day (no, like time of day) afternoon (really?) do you mean like fly a kite? (no time of day) nighttime! (night time)
The last thing I do before I go to bed at night is __________.
love on my Daddy (kiss my dad goodnight)
I wish that I could go to ____________.
Disneyland (the beach)
The first thing I do in the morning is ___________.
have coffee (drink coffee)
Do you pray?
No (sometimes)
Favorite TV show?
Pioneer Woman and Anne of Green Gables (Master Chef)
Favorite thing to wear?
pajamas (pajamas)
Do you get embarrassed easily?
no (no)
If you are in the backyard, what are you probably doing?
running through the sprinklers or playing games with the hose with my brothers (on the monkey bars and singing really loud)
What are you scared of?
monsters (where are the monsters) in my closet, I always think the doorknob moves (monsters)
What is something fun you are going to do today?
go to the pool when Daddy gets home (go to the pool)
Would you rather be in a cold place or hot place?
cold so I can play in the snow (cold place)
Who is the boss in our house?
Me. (seriously?) yea, no I'm joking you and Daddy. (Truthfully, it is probably her.)
What do you recycle at our house?
garbage, plastic (water bottles, paper)
Favorite animal?
Elephant. (monkeys)
Favorite food?
roast beef, roast carrots and mashed potatoes and gravy and pea soup, raspberries (roast beef with carrots, potatoes and rolls)
Favorite drink?
water, coffee and sometimes juice (coffee)
Favorite dessert?
reese's peanut butter cup ice cream and that roll thing that you make for my birthday (pumpkin roll)
Favorite song?
We are Young (Rolling in the Deep by Adele)
Favorite movie?
Mr. Poppers Penguins (We saw it last week, she hasn't watched a movie at home in months)
1 comment:
I love reading these sorts of things - it's interesting and I think it's neat that you've done this :)
Post a Comment