Monday, July 2, 2012

Camping

We went camping last weekend. We had a great time. It was a little warm on Saturday, but I was totally fine with sitting and relaxing in the shade of a giant ponderosa pine tree for the majority of the day.

I wanted to post pictures of our trip, and I realized I had about 75 that I liked. I decided to make a video. I'll still post some as when I turn my blog into a book, videos don't transfer (obviously). For now, the video tells the story.

4 comments:

Linda said...

Loved viewing the video! Great times for sure, though I'm still not a camper, I profess. :)

Glad you had a wonderful family time.
Love to you and yours,
Linda

Anonymous said...

Gina, I love , love, love your video. I can see you are putting me out of business. ☺ That was a great way to put the whole weekend together and tell a great story.It looks like it was a lot of work on your part getting everything organized and put together and the clean up afterwards sounds less than inviting, but it sure looks like you all had a great time. Although I admit I didn't catch sight of you even in one shot. ☼ I guess you were hiding under that tall pine tree you mentioned.☺
Thanks for sharing.
Love
G.

Linda said...

P.S. I LOVE, LOVE the SONG you used for the video!! I couldn't turn up the sound when I viewed this yesterday but now I could and it's wonderful. First I thought it was Zee Avi but I looked it up and see it's another favorite of mine - Ingrid Michaelson. It's pretty and happy and we need more of happy in this world :)

Anonymous said...

Gina, I love your video and great music that went with it! Looks like a great time was had by all.
Barbara (Gwynne's friend)