Ben's answers from 2010 are here.
Here are 2012 answers.
Here's his questions with what I thought he'd answer in parenthesis.
My favorite time of day is __________.
taking off my eye patch (morning)
The last thing I do before I go to bed at night is __________.
um, brush my teeth (yell I love you to my Mom through the door)
I wish that I could go to ____________.
Wet N Wild (Disneyland)
The first thing I do in the morning ___________.
Wake up, then drink coffee (drink coffee)
Do you pray?
Yes! (yes)
Favorite TV show?
Spiderman (Green Lantern The Animated Series)
Favorite thing to wear?
costumes (costumes)
Do you get embarrassed easily?
By what? (anything) Um, no (no)
If you are in the backyard, what are you probably doing?
playing on the slides (slide)
What are you scared of?
snakes (what kind of snakes) black mambas and every snake that are poisonous (bugs)
What is something fun you are going to do today?
play with spider spud (play dress up)
Would you rather be in a cold place or hot place?
medium (hot place)
Who is the boss in our house?
you and Dad. (Dad)
What do you recycle at our house?
I don't know. Stuff that you recycle. (paper)
Favorite animal?
spider (puppy)
Favorite food?
pasta, a salad, chicken nuggets and broccoli, lucky charms, every cereal, tootsie rolls (really?) candy orange slices (pizza, pasta, chicken nuggets)
Favorite drink?
water with crunchy ice cubes (water)
Favorite dessert?
ice cream (what flavor) mint and vanilla and chocolate and chocolate chip cookies (hot chocolate chip cookies)
Favorite song?
spin us a web your the spider man (sung to the tune of piano man) (Who Wants To Live Forever by Queen)
Favorite movie?
Spiderman 4 (Spiderman 4, David and him saw it a few days ago)
2 comments:
:o)
I enjoyed seeing the answers in these last two posts. Emily's answers have not changed much since last years. (Maybe a bit more humor in her replies. I am waiting to see what happens when you get to Noah!
Tell David... only 4 more days.☺
Have a good weekend☼
Love,
G.
Post a Comment