My favorite time of day is __________.
night (nighttime)
The last thing I do before I go to bed at night is __________.
go night night (get tucked in my big boy bed)
I wish that I could go to ____________.
Wet and Wild (the beach)
The first thing I do in the morning ___________.
I don't know (drink coffee)
Do you pray?
yes (no)
Favorite TV show?
I like Caillou. (We haven't watched Caillou in a year. Tom & Jerry Tales)
Favorite thing to wear?
bathing suit (costumes)
Do you get embarrassed easily?
yes by my favorite story (what?) (no)
If you are in the backyard, what are you probably doing?
bubbles with Grandy (sitting with Granny)
What are you scared of?
ghosts in my room (ghosts)
What is something fun you are going to do today?
went to pool (play with Ben)
Would you rather be in a cold place or hot place?
oh, hot(hot place)
Who is the boss in our house?
animals (me and Dad)
What do you recycle at our house?
this (by recycle do you mean feeding my dinner to the dog?)
Favorite animal?
puppy and kitten (puppy)
Favorite food?
gum (pasta, rice, chips)
Favorite drink?
juice (juice)
Favorite dessert?
Chips Ahoy! (hot chocolate chip cookies or Chips Ahoy)
Favorite song?
lalalala (Red Solo Cup)
Favorite movie?
Hulk Smash (Finding Nemo, oh wait, that's my favorite movie to put on for him)
2 comments:
So glad you asked Noah as well.Loved the answers! Cannot wait till this time next Week. You know we will all be in N.S. Fun!!!÷
Favorite food - gum.
Priceless. :D
Post a Comment