Friday, July 6, 2012

Flip

Emily doesn't play in her room much. She prefers to be out in the living room/play area. I realized the other day that she had a toy chest in her room that was practically empty, yet every night we can't find any place for her dolls and barbie stuff out in the play room.

I decided we should move her toy chest. I couldn't believe it when David suggested we move her room around. It's a lot of work, mainly on his part. So, we spent 2 hours changing her room.
Photobucket
Photobucket
I think it looks great. She has lots more room to play, not that she will, but she can now do a cartwheel in her room. And isn't that really all any 7 year old wants?

Ben wanted his room switched around too, but any other way we put it would crowd his play area. Ben is serious about his play area, so we spent a few hours and got everything organized. Again.
Photobucket
And that's about as exciting as things got here on the fourth of July.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think Emily's new changed around room looks great.I can imagine it must have been a lot of work to do that but I'm sure she loves her new look. And as for Ben's room It already looked great and really he has so many accessories that there is not much else to do, considering I think he probably already has the biggest room. Ha!
Lots of hard work organizing it for sure. ☺
Love,
G.

Linda said...

It looks great! :)

We're change-around-the-furniture people at our house - Sarah and I are always rearranging. Now that she's older, she does it herself - her bed and vanity always seem to be in a new location and she is very much like me in that she LOVES to spend time in her room. In our house that's where the kids normally hang out because we only have one small living space beyond our bedrooms, unless you count the garage.

Love, Linda

Sockan said...

really nice blog :) cute pictures and the childrens rooms looks really nice :)