Those are our crazy pumpkins. They are like potato head parts to make a jack-o-lantern. The kids think they are fun and switch out the faces. I think they are genius as I get away with only carving one pumpkin every year.
Back to winter who will now be hogging the limelight for at least the next 5 months. We woke up to a blanket of snow. The kids were so excited but a little bummed that they had school and couldn't go play. David told them they couldn't go outside because he didn't want to make more work for me. But, I said go for it. And they did.
I told them "no snow angels" and "no going down the slide". That lasted about 20 seconds.
Oh well, they were having too much fun to stop them.
I made them bowls of oatmeal for breakfast and got them off to school.
Noah finally decided to brave the cold.
Him and my Mom are having a snow ball fight right now. I'm heading off to a Mom's coffee this morning. I think we'll toast to winter.
2 comments:
Wow, that's just crazy! Snow already! :O Nothing like that here in the north, lol. It's 60 degrees and rainy today and up to 70 tomorrow. A very mild November so far, in between some cold snaps, but no snow. I still have flowers growing.
Enjoy!! :)
Oh My! What a surprise although David mentioned snow flurries when he got up on Sat. am.I just want to mention how cute Ben is in his large picture. I can hardly wait to see them all next month.Hopefully the snow will have stopped by then and we will get a brief reprieve from the snow during the time of my visit. ☺ In the meantime I hope everyone enjoys the snowball fights and a bit of sledding. ☼
Love,
G.
Post a Comment