Sunday, November 6, 2011

Noah's Loves Gum

Noah loves gum. For a 2 year old, he does a great job of chewing it and not making a mess with it. Sometimes he swallows it. He'll raid my purse for gum. That and orange tic tacs.

This was bound to happen.
Photobucket
He tried to get it out on his own, but all he did was really stick it down to the roots. I know I could have used google to find out how to get gum out of hair. Instead, I jut took scissors to it.
Photobucket
Noah barely has hair, so this made him look like he had a receding hair line. I decided to trim up the rest of his hair in hopes of making the bald spot blend. In the end, I went with a comb over to hide it.
Photobucket
In other news, I put up a tent in the living room for the kids. They think it's fun.
Photobucket
Noah seems to enjoy it. Of course, this was before the comb over.
Photobucket
Maybe we should call him Trump Jr.

3 comments:

Pam said...

Oh my gosh! That's too funny! Never a dull moment at you house. The good news is it'll grow back fast.

Anonymous said...

Or slowly.... Just joking Pam!Probably that little hair cut will speed up the whole hair growing adventure. BTW Emily's hair looks nice and full now and it took forever for her hair to really grow out; maybe she should have had some chewing gum misadventures along the way. Again just joking . Glad to see the new pictures. Have a good week. ☼
Love,
G.

Linda said...

Never a dull moment for sure! :) I've never had fast growing hair - my sister Barb and I were talking about the fact that we've both had "baby hair" all of our lives. I haven't had my hair cut since March of 2010 and you see how long it is.

Well, anyway - Noah looks adorable. Sarah never had hair either until around age 3, but after that it grew strong and thick, so you just never know. ;)

Hope you have a good new week. Busy here - my Dad's 86th Birthday is Tuesday.
Love, Linda