I went out front to get some yard work done. I love my hedgehog.
Emily took pictures of her and Noah in the front yard.
She did finally lay down and watch Ramona and Beezus but only because I made her. She is staying home again today. Her eye looks like she got in a fight (and lost) with Rocky Balboa. She says she looks like a troll. In any case, I'm letting her stay home until her eye looks better. Ben had a similar thing earlier this week with his eye being seepy but not as bad.
In any case, I get to work and she is reading books to Noah. Not a bad deal.
2 comments:
Not a bad deal, indeed. You rule-follower-you, ha. :) (I never followed that rule and Sarah would tell you, I'm the meanest Mom who sends her to school, even when she's ummm... sick) Problem is, Sarah has rarely ever been truly sick, so I've had to use my Mom-Monitor to know that she's most often faking. A high fever is the only reason I'd let her stay home.
She still tries to get us to pick her up sometimes - recently about a week ago and I said NO. She somehow pulled through and didn't seem sick at all after school, lol. But do you know, I sat at work and felt bad all day, wondering if she was realllly sick? I even emailed one of her teachers to check who said that she didn't notice anything wrong with her. By the way - all of the correspondence was being done via texting (yes from school - they all do it - even the kids! ;) )
Anyway, I'm glad that things are looking up there healthwise and good for you being able to get things done around the house! You cracked me up with the saw - LOOK OUT!
Love, Linda
P.s. I loved the photos the kids took - so sweet.
... and I forgot to mention - that photo of Ben looking at Spiderman - love it!! I was looking at that same scene at that moment and I remarked to Jim that I was hoping Ben was seeing this because how much he would love that balloon and then they said "Spiderman on Broadway" and I said - "how cool is that?!" (thinking of Ben).
Post a Comment