We are headed to Idaho to see my Dad and his wife Suzy. We haven't been to their cabin in 2 years.
We'll spend our time driving boats.
Taking out the jet skis.
Fishing.
Enjoying the green.

And having a morning cup of coffee on this dock.
.jpg)
This will be our first trip since October of 2008 and Noah's first plane ride. The Air Evac trip to Phoenix while he was in my belly doesn't count.
We are also telling Emily that we are leaving on Sunday instead of today. Our last trip, she was so excited that she was up all night and then threw up in the morning. So, we are lying to her, for her (and our) own good.
My Mom came up from Phoenix Thursday with my niece and they will be staying at our home watching Rocko. I got books 2 and 3 of a Nora Roberts trilogy from the library. I read the first one months ago, as in 10 months ago, as in before I had a baby. I'm looking forward to reading again.
I packed everything up and I almost fell over when I realized every bag checked is $25. When did that happen? Needless to say, my Dad has a washing machine, so everyone gets 3 outfits and that's it. I fit everything for a family of 5 in one large suitcase that weighs less than 50 pounds. Not to mention that days are hot and nights are cool which means everything from bathing suits to jackets. I love a challenge.
I'll try to post some photos during our trip, but my Dad has, gosh I can hardly say it...dial up!
We are leaving bright and early today.
I'm so excited.
1 comment:
Have a wonderful, safe time!! :)
Post a Comment