I took the kids to an indoor fun place (games, slides, machines eating my money) and Noah was in his stroller. He ate about 100 Cheerios and complained a little. I reclined him back and get this...he fell asleep! Emily and Ben NEVER would have done this.
Since I'm bragging about my little man, he was thrilled with his new big boy pajamas.
He's 10 1/2 months (8 1/2 months) and he really wants to crawl. He tries and he gets so mad that he can't move. He does this great butt scoot. Where I put him in one spot and he'll end up in another spot all together. He just scoots.
I imagine he'll be crawling soon.
I need to lock up my tupperware now!
3 comments:
The pajama picture is just adorable! He has the best smile. Makes me smile.
What a cutie! Such a happy boy!
This is great! He's really looking more toddlerish and growing up well. :) He's sooooo cute!
Post a Comment