Friday, June 25, 2010

She Got It!



My girl figured out her two wheeler.
That's what she calls it.


There were a few bobbles. And for laughing I will not win parent of the year.


But then she took off!


We're so proud of her.
My girl can do anything she sets her mind to.
Love her spirit.
Love her spunk.
Love her.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We love her too. Enrique and I are so happy to know she has mastered yet another skill. I was 12 years old before I ever had a 2 wheeler and of course had to learn to ride it. I bought it for $28.00 which I earned picking blueberries.I as just getting ready to go into 7th grade. Imagine!
Hope she doesn't forget how while she is on vacation.
Tell her we are proud of her. ☼
Love,
G

Linda said...

Hooray!!! She's right around the same age that Sarah was. Now we barely ride - I need to get our bikes down, but Sarah won't go on bike rides with me anymore (says she's too old) boo hoo. I'm glad you savor every moment. :)