After killing some time, which included going to the grocery store for donuts, we went back to get in line and we were finally allowed in. I was holding Noah as no strollers were allowed in the tiny room. And Emily and Ben just grabbed each others hand and walked in. So cute.
After waiting 2 hours, I made sure we got in the front row.
Even Noah was excited.
The Science guy was super animated and funny. Ben is just learning what to do in these type of settings. So, he takes a lot of his cues from his big sister. I love when she hits the ground laughing and then he does it.
Then, the volcano finally erupted.
Noah was laughing along with everyone else too and enjoying the show.
Then, we went outside for coke fountains and alka seltzer sky rockets.
I was so proud of Emily. Every time he asked for a volunteer, she raised her hand. Even though she was never called upon, I was happy she wasn't being shy.
And that was about all we could handle for one day.
2 comments:
He looks like the same Science guy that did a show at Sarah's grade school - probably around 3rd or 4th grade. I wonder if it is. I remember how interesting & fun he was - same voice.
What a neat way to spend a summer day :)
you are such a beautiful family, keep on smiling :)
p.s
i love the way your blog is designed.
Post a Comment