Wednesday, June 16, 2010

20 Questions With Emily

Emily is my spit fire of a daughter. She is observant and opinionated. She is up for anything. I thought it would be fun to play 20 questions with her. I'll put her answer in and then I will also put what I thought she'd say in parenthesis.

My favorite time of day is __________.
morning (night time)

The last thing I do before I go to bed at night is __________.
my mom does tuck tuck (kiss my dad goodnight)

I wish that I could go to ____________.
Polar Express (Disneyland)

The first thing I do in the morning ___________.
coffee (drink coffee)

Do you pray?
No, well maybe at lunch (yes)

Favorite TV show?
Team Umizoomi (Team Umizoomi)

Favorite thing to wear?
that's too difficult...tap shoes (leopard pajamas)

Do you get embarrassed easily?
no (sometimes)

If you are in the backyard, what are you probably doing?
checking the plants (swinging)

What are you scared of?
nothing, well 1 thing a snake (bugs)

What is something fun you are going to do today?
Freedom Station and gymnastics (freedom station and gymnastics)

Would you rather be in a cold place or hot place?
cold place (cold place)

Who is the boss in our house?
you and daddy (Daddy)

What do you recycle at our house?
paper, like present paper (water bottles, paper)

Favorite animal?
baby doggy and baby cat (bunny)

Favorite food?
green beans (pasta, pea soup, green beans, raspberries)

Favorite drink?
apple juice (coffee)

Favorite dessert?
ice cream sundae (ice cream sundae)

Favorite song?
Ben's song you know which one (Falling Slowly by Lee Dewyze and Crystal Bowersox which is Ben's favorite song right now)

Favorite movie?
Sound of Music, but I've only seen parts,like with the puppets (Monster's Inc)

I was surprised by some of her answers and some I knew exactly what she'd say. If I were to pick a career for Emily right now, I'd say a nurse. She's smart enough to be a doctor, but already tries to get out of going to school. She's nurturing and loves the operation shows on the Discovery Channel. She'd be a wonderful nurse.
But, who knows, she always keeps me guessing.

2 comments:

Linda said...

love it! I laughed that her morning drink is... coffee. Your kids are so sophisticated! LOL :)

Interesting answers!

BeckyT said...

I love this, I may have to try it with my oldest. :)