The kids spent some time out in the canoe on the Pend Oreille river with their Papa.

Then, we took the pontoon boat to Sandpoint. It's about an hour ride. It was warm, breezy and perfect. This little captain even took the wheel.

The kids went swimming in the beach area. Emily swam out to the dock with the big kids. She's on the dock, the third one in from the left in the blue life vest. I was sitting on the boat feeding a hungry tired baby.

Emily and Grandma Suzy made dinner. Suzy hasn't let me lift a hand to make or clean up any meals. I feel a little guilty, but I'm enjoying it way more than I'm feeling guilty about it.

The kids are always on their trampoline.
Or should I say Emily and Captain America.

It takes 30 minutes to upload 5 pictures to my blog with dial up. I start the upload, go eat dinner, and it's done by the time we are finished.
Tomorrows forecast calls for rain.
Luckily, Suzy is prepared with Candyland, popcorn and movies.
We'll see what the day brings.
3 comments:
Hi there, even though it is only 5 pictures and it takes hours to upload , I am really appreciating and enjoying your efforts. Emily looks right at home in the kitchen and yeah for Suzy and your dad for being such great hosts. I'm sure they are thrilled to have you all there enjoying their summertime life style.Before you know it the week will be over and then back you go to having to prepare your own meals and doing the clean up.☼
Love,
G
I love keeping up on your trip! Looks like a wonderful time. Beautiful setting. :)
Love the pics! My parents place is just a couple hours from there...on the Montana side, down route 2 to Marion. When my brother was 4, he got the chicken pox while we were sitting in a restaurant in Sand Point. Funny memory!
Post a Comment