Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Sunny Days

The rain that was in the forecast came while we slept. Which is always nice when you want to spend your day on a blanket in the grass.


And riding the John Deere with your Grandma.


And kicking your husbands butt in badminton.
Look at that form! I missed my calling.


Then, we got pulled around on a raft. David went with the kids.


Then, I went with the kids.
Then we hit some big waves and Ben said, "I almost throwed up."
And we stopped before he throwed up.


And my spitfire daughter just wanted to go faster.

Another wonderful day.

4 comments:

pam said...

What fun times and wonderful memories! Looks beautiful! hugs to all!

Holly and Bo said...

Can you take us with next time?? It looks beautiful there!!

katie said...

I agree with Holly! Group trip!

Linda said...

Such FUN!!! :)