Wednesday, June 16, 2010

She's Totally Getting It

Elmo (oops, can you tell what I've been listening to all morning) how about, Emily went out for her third try on the bike the other night. She's doing well and can go short distances without falling.

It looks like David's hand is touching her in the video's, but he's there just in case...




Just in case this happens...


She's not quite ready to go solo yet, but I know that video is coming soon. People say your child will learn when they are ready. Ready or not, Emily's determination will get her through anything.

2 comments:

Linda said...

Yea for Emily!!! Way to go!!! :D

I loved watched the videos, brings back memories of Sarah learning though I don't think we have any videos of those attempts. Now, she won't even go on bike rides with me (too embarrassing, she said). :(

pam said...

Way to go, Emily! And great catch, David! That was a nice save! Next time I'll bring me bike and we can all go for a little ride! Love you guys!