Thursday, June 17, 2010

20 Questions With Ben


Ben is my sweet, quirky child. He has an imagination like nothing I've ever seen.

The other day, we had a sweet heart to heart conversation.

Ben: Mom, will I be a man one day?
Me: Yes Ben. You'll be a great man.
Ben: Will I be able to stick to walls?

I think he may really believe he will be a superhero one day. And although he may never be able to stick to walls, he'll always be super.

Here's his session of 20 questions with what I thought he'd answer in parenthesis.

My favorite time of day is __________.
sunny (morning)

The last thing I do before I go to bed at night is __________.
um, um, go to sleep (yell I love you to my Mom through the door)

I wish that I could go to ____________.
Disneyland (Disneyland)

The first thing I do in the morning ___________.
Play with my toys (drink coffee)

Do you pray?
Yes! (yes)

Favorite TV show?
Batman (Team Umizoomi)

Favorite thing to wear?
a costume (costumes)

Do you get embarrassed easily?
Um, no (no)

If you are in the backyard, what are you probably doing?
playing, sliding (slide)

What are you scared of?
monsters (bugs)

What is something fun you are going to do today?
batman (freedom station and gymnastics)

Would you rather be in a cold place or hot place?
cold place (hot place)

Who is the boss in our house?
it's somebody pretty and guess who that is? Mom! (Dad)

What do you recycle at our house?
garbage, ice cream, boxes (paper)

Favorite animal?
lion (puppy)

Favorite food?
chicken nuggets (pizza, pasta, chicken nuggets)

Favorite drink?
orange juice (water)

Favorite dessert?
like pizza? no Ben something sweet, ice cream sandwiches (hot chocolate chip cookies)

Favorite song?
You Made It (Falling Slowly by Lee DeWyze and Crystal Bowersox which is what he calls You Made It)

Favorite movie?
Justice League (Spiderman)

Not a lot of surprises with Ben. He is pretty predictable. If I could guess his future career, he'll be a writer/actor/director. He may never be Superman, but as long as he can use his imagination, he'll be a super man.

1 comment:

Linda said...

Adorable and interesting as always! It's so great that you asked them these questions - you should re-ask at various stages and see how they answer, lol.