Unfortunately, everything didn't go as planned.
Emily was complaining that her stomach hurt all day. But, it's hard to tell how she is really feeling as she says her stomach hurts, then eats 4 pancakes. Says her stomach hurts, then plays on the swings. I told her to take a nap and she came out of her room in 5 minutes saying she was fine. So, we went to the party.
This is my girl 3 minutes before she puked.
Luckily, she made it to the bathroom in time.
Noah was off all day too and threw up his lunch.
Needless to say, David took Emily and Noah home after 5 minutes at the party
So, Ben was the only one who got to see Santa.
He was really excited. He said later that he asked Santa how he got to the party, but Santa didn't answer. He must have forgotten that Santa drove away last year in a Buick.
The good news is Emily and Noah seem to be feeling fine now. And just in time because we have a jam packed week.
2 comments:
Glad they're feeling better now :)
Cute photos of Ben and Santa and your comment about the Buick is funny.
Yeah, I dont know you guys but came across your blog with the "next blog" feature. LOL OMG I think I will start following your blog on a regular basis! lol Keep the cute stories and pics coming!
Post a Comment