Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Elves

My niece (thanks Tiffy) put our photos in an Officemax elf yourself video. I've watched it several times and just keep laughing. Especially when my husband does those little jumps forward and shimmies his shoulders. Hysterical. And I die laughing when I see him sitting on a bale of hay clapping his hands to the music. My husband would never do that which makes it all the more funny. You can check it out here. Go ahead, you could use a laugh. And make one of yourself while you are at it.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute! and yes, you're right it is hard to imagine David making any of those motions. However, Tiffany did a great job of selecting just the right pictures. It did make me giggle too. I will show Grampie and I'm sure he will be impressed as well. ☼
Love,
G.

Linda said...

I love those elf videos... soooo funny :)

pam said...

Too funny! Thanks for the laugh!