Thursday, December 16, 2010

Emily's Concert

Last night was Emily's Christmas concert at her school.

She looked so pretty.

The first grade had three songs to sing, Jingle Bells, Jolly Old Saint Nicholas and Light the Candle.

She did great. She sung her songs so well and we are so proud of her.

I had to get a picture with my girl too. I realize I am not in enough photos with my kids. I'm trying to do something about it.

Then three minutes after that photo was taken, I got terribly sick. Whatever Emily and Noah had on Sunday, I got, but way worse. Why is it that I always get it last and by then it mutates into something horrendous?

I am just thrilled that it happened 30 minutes after we got home. I would've been devastated if I couldn't make it to her concert. And I gave Noah a sucker during the concert to keep him quiet, but he insisted on putting it in David's mouth, then mine, then his own. I think I should stock up on Gatorade now.

When one of the kids are sick, David or I always sleep with them. Last night, Emily asked if she could sleep with me so she could take care of me. My girl is the greatest.

1 comment:

Linda said...

Awww, I'm so sorry you're sick now. :(

Emily looks so cute and those concerts are always wonderful.

Take care.