Here he is at 3 months.
The doll on the left has been wearing way too much self tanning lotion.
We saw a nutritionist today, so he got weighed and measured. He was 22 inches long and 10 pounds 7 ounces. She said he was between the 25-50% for height and weight, but that is impossible. He wasn't even on the chart for weight 3 weeks ago at the Doctor. When I came home, I googled several charts and they all say he is about 5% for his height and weight. I guess it doesn't much matter as long as he is growing well.
3 comments:
Cute photos, funny comment about the doll, and great news that he's growing so well.
Hey, Sarah was always in the lowest percentile for height and weight and yet she started off as an 8lb 4oz baby with the majority of that weight being in her super large head, lol.
In the original pic. of the "happy" trio Noah was definitly outshadowed by his buddies, however, now at 3 months he is leaving them both in his trail of dust. Even though he may not be in the 25-50 percentile range yet, he is certainly showing advancement in his physical presence, Way to go Noah!( or should it be way to grow?)
See you soon , my little man!Grammie can hardly wait to see you and hold you in my arms.
Love,
G.
That is such a smart way of capturing his growth!!!!! I am impressed in your idea and Noah's growth!
-Lindsay (on Matt's account)
Post a Comment