Tuesday, November 17, 2009

A Place To Lay His Head

Noah slept in his crib for the first time last night. We didn't have the room to set it up before. He had been sleeping in a bassinet in our closet. Don't judge, our closet is bigger than some kids' bedrooms. I think he enjoyed his new room. He's still eating at 1 and 5 at night, but at least he was happy in the morning. I think because he didn't have to smell stinky sneakers all night. He loves his mobile. Here he is cooing at it this morning. Sorry about the lighting, but I didn't want to blast sunshine on him first thing in the morning. You get the idea though.


I doubt he liked the flash for this picture, but he was getting crabby anyway, so might as well really tick him off.


In other news, Emily made some wall art in the bathroom last night. We save all of our toilet paper and paper towel rolls, shred them and compost them. She decided to get creative. If you would like to order your custom wall art, send $29.99 to our home address and we'll get one sent out for you. Or you could just grab some scotch tape and go to town.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Gina, I am sitting here laughing( really giggling). I love the Noah video. He is so cute. I can hardly wait to see him .S-o-o-n, I know. I love Emily's artistic endeavors. So cute. Imagine back 6 years ago or maybe a little before that when your house was so darn clean and always everything in place and how you would have shuddered at the thought of that piece of "eclectic" art decorating your bathroom. LOL!!!
Love,
G.