Monday, November 2, 2009

Baby Noises

I love the little sounds of Noah sucking his pacifier and breathing/snoring. If this doesn't make you want to have another baby, I don't know what will.
Turn up the volume...


Just in case you need any birth control, this is what happened 10 minutes later.
Turn down the volume...

2 comments:

Linda said...

Very cute! No thanks, I'm quite happy with my one and only. ♥

Anonymous said...

Well by now we all know Noah has a good healthy set of lungs and a baby's angelic looks can change in the matter of a second. God bless him that he is able to have such a lusty cry for attention!
It sounded like the kids had a great time on Halloween and the kids in your neighborhood are not all that greedy.. they even left you a treat! ☺
Hope your week is great.
Love,
G.