Monday, November 30, 2009

Christmas in April?

Noah is in love with the Christmas lights. I think I might leave the tree up until Spring.


He's trying so hard to talk and can only get out a few coos. He already takes after his Mama and has lots to say.


He greeted me this morning with a bunch of big smiles, which made me smile.

Life is good.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You must have been up bright and early today as well as yesterday. Hoping Emily is feeling better this morning. She sounded pretty sad last night.
An uneventful trip home and all went smoothly considering I heard it was supposed to be the busiest travel day of the year. They didn't even change gates on me at the last moment like they usually do. Thanks goodness for that. I had a great visit and so many happy memories of you all. Thanks again for the wonderful week. ♥♥♥
Love,
G.

Linda said...

I love this. So precious. Brings back memories of my Sarah who was only 2 weeks old on her first Christmas. The Christmas lights were about the only thing that kept her attention and stopped her crying. I never cared what medical professionals said about newborn's eyesight - her eyes were wide opened and very intent on focusing. She loved the lights.

What a wonderful Christmas you'll have. ♥