Not a dozen, that would be overly lovey. Just 3 simple, beautiful sunflowers.
A sign of friendship? Love? Appreciation?
I know you are all thinking my husband is just wonderful.
Well, he is. But, he wasn't the one giving the flowers and I wasn't the one receiving them.
Emily's "boyfriend" Cody (see previous post here) drew her a lovely picture of some flowers on pink paper.
When I walked into preschool to pick her up, Cody asked me if I would hang it on her bedroom wall. I smiled and told him that I would and it was so sweet of him.
On the way home, Emily asked if she could draw a picture for Cody.
I said, "Sure, what would you like to draw him?"
She said, "A heart."
And just for a second, mine stopped beating.
3 comments:
This is so sweetly written! It's excellent.
What a cute thing and a beautiful picture for Emily. :-)
Cody's a pretty good artist for pre-k. He may be a keeper!
girl . . .you better get ready! It is starting early at your house!!!! LOL!
Post a Comment