Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Tea Time

I was hoping Santa would bring Emily a tea set for Christmas. He must have forgotten that every 4 year old girl needs a tea set. I got one for her the other day. She was so excited and could not wait to host a tea party when her Dad got home from work.


David showed Emily how to properly drink tea with your pinky out.


Emily got it down perfectly.


After tea, it's always a good time for a double decker shoulder ride. I was panicked he was going to drop one, but luckily, nobody got hurt.


My husband deserves a father of the year award.

4 comments:

Linda said...

So much fun! :-)

My sisters and I all had tea sets and I still have a few pieces from my little china one - I shared a while ago on the blog.

It's been a while since I've had a tea party like this, but Sarah and I love real tea and have it quite often.

You're right - David is a wonderful Dad.

Anonymous said...

Gina, more praise for David , his head will soon not fit through that front door.. Just joking , I am happy he turned out so well..I guess all that discipline from his Mom paid off big time.
I also think there are alot of great Dad's out there but nobody bothers to expose them , maybe you should do an exposee on great dads..I am sure you could find lots of good material from your friends and maybe even your family..Auntie Barb

brownymama said...

Cute pic with the tea set. Santa brought it here, maybe he meant to give it to Emily. (: Anna hosts tea parties for her brothers almost daily. So fun!

I can't believe you got another dog! Crazy woman! Hope Rocco the pup doesn't drive Roxi crazy!! I can almost walk now, so maybe we could take our older two dogs for a walk! I'm afraid the young pup will have to stay home! HeeHee!

Amy said...

Emily has a side ponytail. What are you teaching that girl?