Friday, January 23, 2009

Technology is Awesome

I went to Target yesterday and got the keyboard that Grampie wanted to get for the kids. It is the coolest thing ever.

There are 100 pre programed songs and the keys light up, so you know what to press.

There is a little lady that will tell you "1" or "3", so you know what finger you are supposed to be pressing with.

There are tons of different rhythms and tones.

The kids are having a blast, and so am I. Yesterday I had to set the timer, so everybody got 10 minutes, including me!

Emily went to school this morning, so I took the time to get Ben playing alone. After all, it is his birthday gift.


One of the other great features...volume control! Perfect for when he does this:


I'll get Emily on video later as I'm sure everyone is dying to see my kids tickle the ivories or beat them to death!

Thanks Grammie and Grampie!

2 comments:

Linda said...

Very good!

This looks like the same keyboard that my parents have - it has the exact same features. It is indeed wonderful.

Anonymous said...

Thanks Gina, Grampie will be so excited to see Ben creating his first piece. #2 I'm not so sure about, especially if it's like video #2. Ha!
Love,
G