Tuesday, January 13, 2009

At Home

We don't let our dogs on the furniture or our beds. We have large dogs with lots of fur and it gets everywhere as it is. I don't want a mouth full of fur on my pillow. We could tell the first night we got Rocko that he was allowed on the sofa and beds. We've been getting him down every time he tries to get up there.

I was on the treadmill for 25 minutes this morning. The kids were on the chaise lounge watching Scooby Doo.

Apparently, Rocko's has no problems making himself at home.


So, did I get him down?

Nah...

2 comments:

Linda said...

Awww, very sweet! He's a beautiful dog and I'll admire him from afar.

I read of your adventures on Facebook with the digging, and I'm just not up to things like that, and that's why I won't have dogs, because I'm too much of a fuss budget when it comes to certain things.

Still, we did have a dog when we were kids (Eric) and I'll have to write about him sometime. He appeared so sweet and had the same colorings, but he would take a chunk out of our arm for no reason at any given moment.

Anonymous said...

Rocko looks like a sweatheart! I love reading about your crazy dogs and kids!!
xoxoxoShar