Sometimes she just stands there and I need to remind her to move around. Sometimes, she loses her balance (hence the hockey stick) and drills the ball of her foot in my back. What kids really need is a class to teach barefoot massage. Why not? There is a class for everything else. We might as well teach them a skill they can use forever or at least until middle school. It's a complete win win. Because we all know if Momma aint happy, nobody's happy!
Tuesday, December 9, 2008
Is it so wrong?
I'm like every other stay at home Mom. I'm always tired and my back always hurts. I trained the kids to drive their cars over my back. "Act like Mommy's legs are a race track." It's only semi-effective, but doesn't actual relieve any pain. Plus, they get bored of the race track in about 60 seconds. Emily thought it would be fun to walk on my back the other day. Wow. Now this feels good. 40 pounds of pressure moving up and down my back. I am liking this.

Sometimes she just stands there and I need to remind her to move around. Sometimes, she loses her balance (hence the hockey stick) and drills the ball of her foot in my back. What kids really need is a class to teach barefoot massage. Why not? There is a class for everything else. We might as well teach them a skill they can use forever or at least until middle school. It's a complete win win. Because we all know if Momma aint happy, nobody's happy!
Sometimes she just stands there and I need to remind her to move around. Sometimes, she loses her balance (hence the hockey stick) and drills the ball of her foot in my back. What kids really need is a class to teach barefoot massage. Why not? There is a class for everything else. We might as well teach them a skill they can use forever or at least until middle school. It's a complete win win. Because we all know if Momma aint happy, nobody's happy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Well I never tried it, but whatever works! :-)
Post a Comment