Rachel Edith Allen
Alisa (David's sister) and her husband Daniel just had their first baby. Isn't she just a doll? She was born on Sunday and weighed 7 pounds 11 ounces. I so wish I were in North Carolina so I could hold my beautiful niece.
Alisa (David's sister) and her husband Daniel just had their first baby. Isn't she just a doll? She was born on Sunday and weighed 7 pounds 11 ounces. I so wish I were in North Carolina so I could hold my beautiful niece. Gosh...I miss baby smell.
Congratulations!
Congratulations!
4 comments:
Congrats to all! She's cute!
Congratulations! She's beautiful. :)
Oh, she is adorable. I'm sorry you can't be there right now. I know how excited you were. My sister is also named Alisa. (:
The photographer for the pics is Holdsworth Photography. Her name is Meghan.
Gina,
That was so nice of you to devote a blog to Rachel. Here she is not even two days of age and already has had a posting about her.
Yes, I, too am anxious to get to N. Carolina and see and hold the little angel. Much the way I felt about seeing your little Emmy doll for the first time. You see in the blink of an eye , she will grow up too quickly and then it will be much more difficult to have the attention of the WWW devoted to her accomplishments. Let's hope she is succesful.
Thank you to Alisa and Daniel for bringing us Rachel, and to you and David for Emily and Ben.
After all I wouldn't be Grammie without you all. :)
Post a Comment