
Last night was Emily's Christmas program for her preschool. As parents, this was our first show! I was so excited. My little baby is on stage for the first time. I almost cried. Emily was one of 8 little candles and she had a small speaking part. She said, "Light me too, so I can see." We rehearsed it for weeks. She spoke her line so well and then when the teacher called the next little candle up, Emily did her line again! It was cute. I didn't capture that on video as I was taking pictures, and David was using our old video camera. I don't know how to upload that onto the computer, actually, I don't think I even can. So, in between taking pictures, I'd do a little digital video on my camera, so I would have something to upload here to my blog. I did this for you Gwynne!
Here's Ben looking rather uninspired by it all. He kept asking when it was his turn. Next year sweetheart.
This is Emily and Alanah, her best friend. They were both candles.
Emily and Alanah.
Santa made a surprise appearance at the end.

I was so proud of my girl. She did a great job. We all had a wonderful time
We capped off the night with Ben peeing on a tree in the parking lot. He's out of diapers except for at bedtime. No more diapers for us! Now, that's a Christmas Miracle.
3 comments:
Adorable! I remember back when Sarah was in these productions and they're always so much fun.
I love Emily in the singing production - looking around at the other children, lol.
And I'm glad to see that a "real Santa" made his appearance as well, like the one that was in our Parade (no fake beards, please). And your story was cute and funny as usual (Ben and the tree at the end)
Very cute! I agree with Linda - Emily was adorable! Ben - handsome as ever. You're looking pretty cute yourself, friend. Thanks for sharing!
Oh Emily did such a good job. I am so proud of her and thank you Gina for always doing your best to please me. I love it. She was the cutest little candle. Her daddy told me she remembered all her lines and even managed to say them twice. :) She looked so cute in her Christmas dress. I now have the pic of Ben and Emily with Santa as my screen saver. Thank you.
Love,
G.G.
Post a Comment