The party is over. The mess is cleaned up. Our girl is officially 4. Where does the time go? Emily is in a phase where she wants us to tell her what she was like as a baby. David and I will tell her stories and she always listens intently. It makes me a bit sad as I know in the blink of an eye she will be heading off to college. We had a great time today. I think the party was a huge success. We had several people drive up from Phoenix, and it was so great to spend the day with friends and family. It's time to go relax as we are all completely exhausted.
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I'm so sorry to have missed such an important birthday. Four already, where has that time gone? I think today (9/3/08) is her first day of pre K. What a big step.She'll be so smart by this time next year, we won't be able to get a word in edge wise. Ha! It sounds like a good time was had by all. Gina, don't forget to send me birthday pics. Love, Grammie
Looks like great fun! Sarah and I want to know though... what is that airplane in the living room? Does it move or do the kids just climb on it? We were wondering... :-)
2 comments:
I'm so sorry to have missed such an important birthday. Four already, where has that time gone? I think today (9/3/08) is her first day of pre K. What a big step.She'll be so smart by this time next year, we won't be able to get a word in edge wise. Ha!
It sounds like a good time was had by all. Gina, don't forget to send me birthday pics.
Love,
Grammie
Looks like great fun! Sarah and I want to know though... what is that airplane in the living room? Does it move or do the kids just climb on it? We were wondering... :-)
Post a Comment