
This is one of Emily's favorite things. Her Dad throws her in the air and she loves it. She always wants to do it again and go higher. She has quite the sense of adventure. I love that about her. Ben is usually our quiet reserved child. He's happy to sit on the sidelines and watch his sister be thrown in the air like a college cheerleader. I guess too much time watching has created a monster. He now asks David every night to "jump me Daddy". David will throw him in the air until he physically can't do it anymore (David that is, not Ben). Our little man does have an adventurous side to him after all it just takes a little time for him to come around. Now, I'm the one left on the sidelines watching them and hoping David doesn't miss. So far so good. Hey, maybe I'll be next!
1 comment:
That scares me! :-)
Adorable photos though.
Post a Comment