But, it happened! I don't know how, but it has. His book is still empty. The least I can do is blog about his stats and the things I would put in the baby book and let the guilt go.
Here it is. All about Noah at 3 years old...
We just went for his well visit he is 38 1/2 inches tall (76%) and 29 pounds (20%). A little skinny, but that's okay.
Favorite Foods: dry cereal (Trix, Life, Oatmeal Squares, Honey Nut Cheerios), chips, string cheese, drinkable yogurt (drinky yogurt), ham, hot dogs, bacon, pasta. He doesn't eat many fruits, only bananas and apples and no vegetables, except pasta sauce. Sad, I know. Oh, he loves chocolate chips and Chips Ahoy cookies. He really doesn't like to eat.
Favorite Activies: Playing superheroes with Ben, dressing up in costumes, blowing bubbles with Granny, swimming, walking around naked. He loves to be naked.
Favorite TV Shows: Super Why, Dino Dan, Tom & Jerry
Favorite Things to Say: Look at my buttcrack. (seriously...maybe he shouldn't be naked so often and then we wouldn't need to look at his buttcrack.)
He's almost completely potty trained. He wears underwear more often now. We were in CVS the other day. I was walking in front of him and he said, "Mom, pants on the ground". Sure enough, without a diaper, they fell right off him. Luckily he had underwear on or all of CVS would be looking at his buttcrack.
He loves to sing. His current favorite song is "We Are Young" by Fun.
He's strong willed and opinionated and will scream at the top of his lungs if he doesn't get what he wants.
Yeah, he's a work in progress, but we love him.
3 comments:
This was fun to read. :)
Love, Linda
Ha! That's my Boy! Noah is only just starting to make his presence known. I hope I live long enough to see what he turns into in his grown up self. It's probably a good thing that he is a little underweight, so he doesn't get all grown up and have to worry about being overweight. ☼
Love,
G.
"Look at my butt crack!!!!" Hahahahahahaha! He's a funny boy! And looks like Ben's twin!
Excited for our lunch next week!
Post a Comment