Monday, August 6, 2012

First Day of School

Today was the first day of 1st grade for Ben.
Photobucket
And the first day of 3rd grade for Emily.
Photobucket
I would like to think that Noah will miss them, but I think he'll be happy to play with all of Ben's toys without having to share anything. Notice his evil grin.
Photobucket
Noah and I took the kids to school. There is a new drop off and pick up procedure and it was mass chaos, as I imagine the first day of school is just about everywhere. But, I got them to the playground okay and that's all that matters.
Photobucket
We didn't realize that Emily now has to go to the big kids playground as the other playground is for K-2nd grades. She found a friend and started walking over to be with the big kids.
Photobucket
And Ben found his friends and started playing follow the leader.
Photobucket
Then Noah and I went to the store alone. It was kind of nice, but I miss Ben and Emily. I hope they are having a great day!

4 comments:

Linda said...

Wow, already the first day of school! How it rolls around so quickly from one year to the next.

Seeing your cute photos, made me think that I'll be at work on Sarah's first day of Junior Year, and since it's Jim day working at home then, he will have to be the one to snap her "first-day-of-school" photo. That ought to be fun, but yes, I still plan to have one through her Senior Year, so the photo series is complete.

Hard to believe that I was once where you were in the grade levels - that all seems so very, very long ago.

Love, Linda

Anonymous said...

Great pics, Going to print off at least the first 3 to take to Enrique at his new abode. Still no word on his return home. Anyway hope Emily and Ben have great 1st day and that they have very successful and happy years at school. ♥
Love,
G.

Piper said...

We have about a month to go before school starts here and I'm not sure what I will do with myself with just one kid home lol


I hope their first day was fantastic!

Pam said...

The kids look great! Hope they had a great first day!